Pages

Thursday, February 11, 2010

A Treat For Your Valentine (but not mine!)

Sugar cones

Don't these look yummy?  I absolutely love meringue cookies!  I usually have a tub from Trader Joe's around the house, and pop a couple when I need a quick treat.  My husband, however,  thinks they taste like chalk. 

This idea is from this month's Better Homes & Gardens and the instructions can be found here.

Maybe you can make some with your Valentine, but unfortunately, I think I'm going to have to come up with something else!

Tomorrow I hope to post my finished first knitted scarf (keep your fingers crossed that the binding off goes well today!), and also some baby things I have finished.  Still a lot of works in progress and works in my head, too, so must get to work!

Have a great day!


The Real Housewife of Sheboygan County



1 comment:

  1. So pretty. I love pretty :) I think the kids would devour them, but Rich would think the same as J! If it isn't chocolate he pretty much doesn't eat it!

    Wish we lived closer so we could crochet/sew along :) My finished projects are lacking, but my idea list is forever long!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome!

Related Posts with Thumbnails