Pages

Friday, February 19, 2010

On Vacation

This time tomorrow I will be on my way to my last vacation as a childless person.  We are taking a "last hurrah" to Los Cabos, Mexico to escape the Wisconsin winter and all the snow that is on the ground here.  I can't wait to see the sunshine!

There will be none of these for me this trip:
But hopefully we will see some of these:
And lots of these:

I hope you have a great week!  Now, I need to pack!

The Real Housewife of Sheboygan County

all photos courtesy of Flickr via the Creative Commons license


2 comments:

  1. Enjoy yourself Kristi, as this truly is your LAST vacation. You'll realize you took them for granted in ways you can't even imagine. But you know what? You'll never really miss them with their replacement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm jealous! Have lots of fun! Have a safe trip.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome!

Related Posts with Thumbnails