Pages

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Crochet Baby Blanket - Finally FInished!

Yes, it's true!  I'm finally finished!  I started this blanket for the baby just before Christmas, but have worked on many other projects along with it.  Over the weekend, while frustrated with my knitting, I decided to get serious about finishing this project.  Insomnia is good for something! 
This is a pattern from The Big Book of Weekend Crochet.  Of course, as usual, I altered it a little.  I added stripes, and also made it larger, then I changed the edging, adding a nice scallop edge for a ruffly effect. 
P2040318
You can see the scallop edge in the photo below. 
P2040315
I just loved the way the Dark Horse Fantasy Yarn in Color #91  shows so much color variegation.  
P2040314
Another project completed for the baby's room!  Now just waiting for the baby!
All for now,
The Real Housewife of Sheboygan County






1 comment:

  1. Kristi Lou, Your blog page looks wonderful. I Love the new header! I'm not sure why, but I am unable to see your flickr images. Have a great day,
    Dana

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome!

Related Posts with Thumbnails