Pages

Friday, January 22, 2010

Check Out Flashback Friday:

Sew Much Ado, has a great feature on her blog called "Flashback Friday".  She is a talented seamstress, and features some great things on her blog, and this feature has been a funny one.  She asked for her readers to submit their own "fashion flashbacks" that were handmade, so I submitted one to her.

Click here to my hubby and me featured in a fashion flashback from 1988!


Boy did I love that dress!  I hope you had a little chuckle and that you have a great weekend!




The Real Housewife of Sheboygan County

2 comments:

  1. Wow! That's quite a dress. (I have a few of those in my closet myself!) Love the story about you and your husband too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks again for participating! I can't get over what a cute story you two have!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome!

Related Posts with Thumbnails