Pages

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Baby Blanket for the Little Girl



I have decided to work on a baby project next.  This will be a crocheted baby blanket with stripes and popcorn stitches.  A sample of the popcorn stitch is shown on top of the yarn.  This will be my first attempt at something larger, so I will be counting lots of stitches! I have decided the baby's room will be brown and kind of a seafoam blue/green, so I thought this yarn would be nice.  Once again, it's from Magpie's Cottage in Sheboygan Falls.   The seafoam colored yarn has some variation in it, so should provide some nice interest in the piece.



This little tray is the inspiration for the color palette for her room, as well as the theme.  It says, "Follow your dreams, for as you dream, you shall become."  I hope she will always keep dreaming.

'Til next time,

The Real Housewife of Sheboygan County

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome!

Related Posts with Thumbnails