Pages

Saturday, January 1, 2011

A Day at The Beach - A Post by the Real Baby

I had quite a day! I went to the beach. I'm really lucky that my Uncle Tommy & Aunt Barbara have a sweet beach cabana. We had lots of fun today!
First, there was this HUGE jar of Nutella! I'm trying to figure out how to get it open.
IMG_1936
My cousin Allegra felt better today! Tomorrow is a BIG day for her - her baptism! She's practicing her smile for the camera!
IMG_1944
I got to monkey around with some of Allegra's toys. Look at all my teeth - 8 so far!
IMG_1953
Here I am in my new swimsuit! I look good in pink, don't you think?
IMG_1956
Next, comes the beach. I'm really checking out all those waves thinking, "I'm not so sure about this!"
IMG_1962
So, this is what sand feels like?
IMG_1964
Well, my Uncle Mike and cousin Emma are very brave, and even Gracie & Aunt Minnie are dipping their toes in.
IMG_1969
Guess it's my turn! Or maybe I should just play in the sand with KC & Jack....
IMG_1971
Too late. Mama decided I needed to see what the ocean felt like.
IMG_1973
And guess what? I DID NOT LIKE IT!
IMG_1977
And can you believe my Mama laughed at me? I don't think I want to do that again very soon. Even though I'm from Wisconsin, it's just too cold - and it came up behind me and scared the dickens out of me!
IMG_1983
Finally, Mama took me back inside to play with my cousins. I really like playing with Tommy.
IMG_1995
And I also got hugs from my Nonna MariaDina. She's not really my Nonna, but she's Allegra's Nonna, and she says I can call her that. I should really learn Italian so I can talk to her!
IMG_1997
I played some more
IMG_2010
But my daddy gave me an idea
IMG_2013
So, I pulled my kitty cat robe up over myself and did a face plant. Nighty-night all.
IMG_2016
So, that's how my vacation is going. Monday, back to Sheboygan County.

Happy New Year!

The Real Baby of South Florida Sheboygan County


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome!

Related Posts with Thumbnails