Pages

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Going Home

Today we are heading back to Missouri and we are driving.  We are looking forward to seeing family and friends in both Columbia and Kansas City.


I think the one thing that my husband looks the most forward to each year is the big Christmas Day breakfast feast.  I will try to get a photo or two, but no promises.  Biscuits and gravy, country ham & red-eye gravy, scrambled eggs, fried eggs, cinnamon rolls, various jams, jellies and butters, and the list goes on.  This is all prepared in my granny's "one-butt" kitchen, with the original appliances from 1958.  And the appliances did not include a dishwasher or garbage disposal.


Should be a fun time, and my mouth is watering just thinking about it.  Here's to lots of food, family and fun and a safe trip in the car!


Happy Holidays to all.  No promises on posts for the next couple of weeks, but I will do my best!  


The Real Housewife of Sheboygan County

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome!

Related Posts with Thumbnails