Pages

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patrick's Day! Twice!

All I can say is it's a good thing we had a "trial run" for St. Paddy's Day.  We did a run-through a couple of weeks ago and I got some great pictures.  A few of them are below.
Then, the real day hit.  Mama had grand aspirations of great mother-daughter pics to share with Daddy when he came home from Scotland.
Someone had other ideas.  We had a rough start this morning, starting with our "Little People" parade.
Little Miss Cranky pants just wasn't satisfied with the people on the float, so they all "fell" off.  Kind of like a real St. Patrick's Day parade, I suppose, after too many green beers or Jamesons.  We joke that the one in the green tuxedo is Uncle Wilbur, because he actually does have a green tuxedo from when he used to ride in the Kansas City parade.
We even tipped a cow!
I did get a couple of smiles - finally!
Then we tried a nap and a clothing change.  I thought it would be a great time to get some mother daughter pictures and try out my new camera remote.  All I can say is the camera remote worked great!  The baby, not so much.  Here are my best shots.
So, some St. Patrick's day dreams aren't meant to be realized.  At least this year.  Maybe practice makes perfect.

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

The Real Housewife of Sheboygan County

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome!

Related Posts with Thumbnails