Pages

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

A Thanksgiving Trip in Pictures - Another Post by the Real Baby

This time last week I was looking out the window and pondering our trip to Missouri. How far is it? How long will it take? Will Paddy be a good dog?
IMG_1216
It took a long time, but it was worth it. We got to see lots of family.
That's me with my great Granny
IMG_1274
IMG_1273
These are some of my cousins - I'm the youngest!
IMG_1286_2
IMG_1281
IMG_1278
I got to open some packages!
IMG_1323
I met Winnie the Pooh
IMG_1313
I got to ride on an airplane with Mickey Mouse as the pilot!
IMG_1328
I got some new books!
IMG_1317
I tried to share with Paddy, but Grammy wouldn't let me! I'm sitting like a big girl in my great-great grandpa's high chair. Wow - that's old!
IMG_1302
And on Saturday I went to my first Mizzou Tailgate party in Kansas City! They whooped up on the Kansas Jayhawks, and I think I was the good luck charm!
IMG_1335
IMG_1348
Finally on Sunday, we headed home
IMG_1363
What a fun trip to Missouri! I'm cutting teeth, so I better go take a nap!

The Real Baby of Sheboygan County

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome!

Related Posts with Thumbnails